Friday, October 12, 2012

Bugs


Bugs
I wanted to post a picture of my favorite dog who we lost last year the day before Christmas. Bugs joined me when I was pregnant with Lucy and only lived a short life but grew into a handsome dog. He was loyal to me and always was a super caring babe. I miss him so much and sometimes when I am calling all the dogs name, I end up saying his name and then remember he is not with us anymore.

Fortunately if you are a cattle dog it means that you get to run around in the mountains and spend everyday outside in the sunshine. Unfortunately it also means you will probably live an average life of 3 years due to your occupation. Most accidents occur with being kicked by a cow or stomped. We call it mucked out.

So here is to the cattle dog. May you stay safe helping us.


No comments:

Post a Comment